The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh. Welcome guests - Please check our Portal for updates and news.

Share | 

Treasures of Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian

PostSubject: Treasures of Paradise   Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Treasures of Paradise

Narrated by Abu Musa Al-Ashari (Radhi Allahu Anhu): When Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) fought the battle of Khaibar, or when he went towards it, (whenever) the people, (passed over a high place overlooking a valley, they raised their voices saying, "Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! La ilaha illi Allah (Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest! None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.)" On that Allah's Apostle said (to them), "Lower your voices, for you are not calling a deaf or an absent one, but you are calling a Hearer Who is near and is with you."

I was behind the riding animal of Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) and he heard me saying ôLa hawla wala quwwata illa billah! " He said, "Shall I tell you a sentence which is one of the treasures of Paradise" I said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for your sake." He said, "It is: ôLa hawla wala quwwata illa billah! (There is neither might, nor power but with Allah," ) (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Back to top Go down

Treasures of Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center ::  :: -